понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dog rapist




Off till Friday this week.� Had to use all my vacation before holiday seasopn starts in November.

I am itching to find a way back into my old like of work.� I�know I promised my boss two years, but I really miss working with people, and especially teaching.� I know there are a lot of openings out there, but I really donapos;t know if Iapos;m up for all of the rejection letters I got the last time I tried this.� Damn no child left behind.� I have five years of experience teaching in a specialized population with incredible references.� Why is it that because my degree is in social work and I do not have a teaching license that I am un hireable.� I watched people move into teaching positions without even so much as any degree out here, but all I get is excuses that I canapos;t be hired because I donapos;t have the educational background to justify hiring me.� I hear about the woes of an educational system that has the lowest percentage of male teachers in over 50 years, yet I keep getting shut out when I am willing and experienced in teaching in the fields that they are targeting male teacher recruitment.� What am I missing here?

diamonds clarity and color, dog rapist, dog rare, dog rare breed, dog rare breeds.



Комментариев нет: