пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

appraisal art mosaic




I want to sent a heartfelt R.I.P. Out to Levi Stubbs. Iapos;m ashamed to say, that for whatever reason, I was under the impression that he was already dead. As it turns out, I was wrong.

Nobody could flip out and scream and shout like Levi Stubbs. Listen to something like the Four Tops jam "Bernadette", or their cover of "Walk Away Renee". For the most direct show of how much this guy could flip out, just listen to his guest appearance on the Supremesapos; song "When the Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes", in which Levi Stubbs just screams like a damn mad man at one point and itapos;s the most awesome thing ever.

Truly one of my favorite vocalists of all time and easily one of the best. They donapos;t make apos;em like this guy anymore.

chinkees tabs, appraisal art mosaic, appraisal art online, appraisal art toronto.



Комментариев нет: