понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

chevrolet newfields




1. I am NOT taking Bloomie out to dinner at the Diamond Club. I have reputation to protect within my community and cannot afford to be seen associating with a KNOWN FINANCIAL PLANNER. Word gets out, next thing you know they start accusing you of being "in accounting".

2. Let it be known that I am shocked to discover that Bloomie is a financial planner, and furthermore the drinks we had together at Duffyapos;s in Port St. Lucie never happened. And Mitch And Donna werenapos;t there, and neither was Ron Darling. And he wasnapos;t drunk either. And I have the pictures to prove it.

3. Bloomie can just plain forget about giving his season tickets to Neeker when "coyote takes me to dinner at the Diamond Club" . Since when do you give Tickets to a third party when somebody takes you to dinner?
OR is this all just part of the dirty little deal that went down in the fantasy league last summer when Bloomie was eliminated and he traded Johann Santana to Neeker for some horseshit catcher just so Neeker could kick poor Lennyapos;s ass in the playoffs. What did you REALLY GET in that deal, Bloomie? A boat? Lake front property in Minnesota?

4. Bloomie better enjoy those season tickets at citifield while he can because I have some connections in the Obama Campaign, and when That One takes office Iapos;m going to see to it that they "spread" those season tickets my way.

danieldakota, chevrolet newfields, chevrolet newkirk oklahoma, chevrolet newport oregon.



Комментариев нет: